(Bahudha Utkarash Foundation)
The Bahudha Utkarsh Foundation was set up as a National level non-profit organization on the 14th March, 2006 with its Head Quarters in New Delhi (INDIA) with following major objectives:
- Ensuring human dignity; strengthening the plural co-existence; evolving gender relations based on mutuality, equality and respect; deepening of democratic structures and institutions; and propagating and promoting the message of truthfulness, non-violence, compassion and love for all human beings among the peoples of the world in all possible ways.
- To identify the heritage area and categories for promotion, research and propagation in any part of India without any prejudices.
- Serving as a major resource centre for the arts, especially primary material, written, oral, aural, auditory, audio-visual, pictorial, etc.
- Propagating and promoting the message of truthfulness, non-violence, compassion and love for all human beings among the peoples of the world.
- Promote, preserve and protect the folk and tribal heritage of India.